[Ansteorra] Coronation Photos - Reprise

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jan 14 22:58:13 PST 2008

The photos I uploaded the first time did not have the cleanup I had done on
them. I deleted them and reloaded them. Note the set was rebuilt so the URL
below is slightly different. The old one will not work.

My photos from Coronation at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/72157603718986335

The usual disclaimers apply: these are medium resolution JPG files - I have
high resolution RAW files and can make whatever format you like; I can crop,
sharpen, lighten, and otherwise modify any photo as you like; anyone may use
any of my photos from flickr for an SCA purpose as long as there is no
commercial use and credits are given (they don't have to be prominent); etc.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede