[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with, shopping!)

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:12:19 PST 2008

Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote: There are fighting only events regularly. In fact, this weekend we have
a 12 hour war. We start hitting each other at 7:00 am and don't stop
till 7:00 pm. There's nothing else going on at all! This is just one
example. If we can respect the fighters to not "pollute" their event
with A&S and other things, why can't the fighters respect others and not
"pollute" their events with fighting?

Faelan
Who gets stuck with the job of telling the bard(s) behind the ropes they can't entertain the spectators between fights?
Paedric