[Ansteorra] Donations for Gulf War Known World Party

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 06:12:24 PST 2008

Greetings Ansteorra!

We will be passing the hat once again at Round Table for the Gulf Wars Known World Party beverage fund!

So far our running total is now $203! Vivat!
We have raised $103 in Seawinds demo, $30 by the Amazons, and $71 from Steppes FP.
We have been requested to raise $500, so unfortunately we are still $297 short of our goal.
?
I will be at Round Table collecting monies raised and continued passing of the hat.

thank you Ansteorra!

HL Caley