[Ansteorra] Pensic & Duke Count Sir Master Master Cariadoc of the Bow

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 23:00:09 PST 2008

LOL. Just be aware that Master Cariadoc is a bard, and he takes a few
liberties with the story when he tells it as a bard. You can find
both the tale and what actually happened, both by Master Cariadoc, in
the Florilegium. I can't remember exactly which files though.
Probably in the Pennsic history, the SCA history and/or the SCA-
STORIES files or sections.

Stefan

On Jan 15, 2008, at 7:34 PM, Sandra Geil wrote:

> [...]

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com