[Ansteorra] research papers

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 07:29:05 PST 2008

That is correct...there is no one specific format that is called for.  MLA is fine.  If you will look at the research judging sheet found on the MoAS page, I think you will get a good idea of what the judges will be looking for.
  thanks,
  gwyneth

Goldweard <goldweard at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I need to know if there are specific style guidelines for the research paper. I have been using MLA, but do I use a cover page or simply have the title done in default MLA style. (MLA says it can go either way) I have checked the artisan's handbook, but have found no specific formatting guidelines.

Thank you