[Ansteorra] Thanks to our Youth

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 17:20:21 PST 2008

In a message dated 1/20/2008 7:03:51 PM Central Standard Time,
teacherceleste at hotmail.com writes:

The boys  who helped you will indeed hear your kind words.  The 4 boys were
His  Majesty's son Alex, my son Ambroglio, Gwyneth's son Zach, and a very nice
young man named Robert (forgive me that I don't know his parents).  These
boys said they simply noticed you were having trouble with the pavillion and
knew they could help out.  I had no idea they had done this but knew they  were
the ones in the hall gaming and asked this very evening.  This is  one VERY
proud mother at this moment.   :)
Saundra

Robert is from Loch Rudh His mother is Kat and his father is Cathol.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley