[Ansteorra] Thanks to our Youth

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 00:43:34 PST 2008

HL Hanna von Dahl,

I have printed out your email and given it to Robert
to read. I cannot tell you how proud I am when I see
what fine young Ansteorran men all of these boys
(Alex, Ambroglio, Zach, and Robert) are turning into.

Over the years they have grown up together in the SCA
and I am happy to see that they all share the same
love and enthusiasm for this wonderful game that we
all play.

Thank you for your kind words,

Lady Katheryn de Ryes
(mother of Robert John de Ryes)
Shire of Emerald Keep

<snip>> At Coronation, four young men were playing a
D&D> like game in the hallway where Mistress Elin's
vigil> took place. Without prompting they left their
game> and helped us clean up, for which everyone in
House> Bloodstone was thankful for. When we were done,
they> went back to their game and the game did not
"intrude"> on anyone one. Since I did not get their
names, I> would like to thank them now and hope they
see this> post. > > In Service,> HL Hanna von Dahl>