[Ansteorra] Events in the Last Five years

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 10:40:47 PST 2008

I am truly enjoying this topic, and have decided it is time I put forth a comment. In doing so you will hear some of my magic moments and those people we have truly enjoyed watching and learning from. As newcomers we were drawn to events to watch and learn persona play form the "old timers" There is nothing more glorious as to be sitting at the field and watch the honor of Sir Owen or Sir J.P. which we have done since we began our journey. Nor is there nothing more fun than to walk into the period encampment of Mistress Stacia, Master Tarl, Master Beourlic and HL Elizabetta for time spent listening to "I was there stories".  I truly have enjoyed watching Duchess Willow in persona, though I get to see her so seldom. To us this is persona  and personal persona play still gives me worries, but the attempt is there for both of us. I have to admit that "high persona" scares me. My point to all of this, is that we all learn from each other. I hate to say it, but I am so engrossed
 sometimes in watching that I forget to play my part for those that are watching me. We learn from the "old timers" and hope to obtain that in our time as well.

  Lady Muirenn inghean Chonaill

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less