[Ansteorra] Magic Moments

Mystique Mystique at phulesgold.com
Mon Jan 21 10:15:32 PST 2008

Our favorite moments were while we were in the Kingdom of Drachenwald.. and our
very first event there was held at Hoenburg Castle on the Czech border. Even
after attending several events in Atlantia, the Hoenburg event was just
spectacular. We even stayed right in the main manor house.

Granted, you can't get that real feeling of how it was here in the States, like
you can when in an actual castle.. HOWEVER.. when we attended BAM, and they have
that castle (well partial castle) being built.. it made me feel like I did back
in Europe.. watching the battle infront of the wall.. it felt like I was really
back in time.. even the obviously modern canopies that were there, just seemed
to fade into medieval style in my mind.

It's all what you make of it. The park/property that Bryn Gwlad has down in
Austin is fantastic and truly gives the feel.  Unfortunately, not all areas have
access to "dedicated land" they can build on.

Magic Moments can still happen at every event one attends.

Maire O'Halowrane

House MAL
Kingdom Lands
Southern Region