[Ansteorra] What makes a favorite event?

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Tue Jan 22 07:18:53 PST 2008

I would say that more people than you think work on their art in camp, however the weather is a factor in who is working on what, I will not work on my embroidery at events because I do not like to work on it if my hands are sweaty or dirty, I corroding needles at the best of times hot sweaty hands makes it worse, I do bring my naalbinding to most of the events that I go to, I don't useualy work on a project because I have to stop and show someone what I am doing , because of this I bring along  extra needles to give to anyone who wants to learn.
And when the weather permits we will do the open fire cooking using period recipes. However trying to cook over a fire when the heat is 90 + it is just insane to try.
Alix
--
Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)