[Ansteorra] A&S

Mystique Mystique at phulesgold.com
Tue Jan 22 08:24:55 PST 2008

OH WOW.. those are great classes.. hubby and I may partake in a few of those. He
is a Saxon.

Is there going to be a time schedule for those listed soon? Reason is he wants
to fight and this way he can plan things better. I don't fight.. I do target
archery but I seen none mentioned for the event so I will have plenty of time.
But a time table would be nice to figure which classes I want and see if they
conflict.

Maire ~ who LOVES to learn new crafts