[Ansteorra] Documentation

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:36:10 PST 2008

I think the reason one may see huge documentation is because sometimes
you find all this cool information about your art that it's hard to
know when to stop.

and having only an expert in a field judge - that would mean we would
have very static arts and new artisans would only be able to rehash
what has already been done.  What's the fun in that?

alex

--
"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,