[Ansteorra] A&S

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 14:11:55 PST 2008

I do not see a reason why the range will not be open after the competition, I know I will be there practicing.

  Dante

gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  There is only one range and it will be used for the competition. However, we have archery practice there every Sunday so just check our website and come down another time to practice instead of compete.
gwyneth

Mystique wrote:
My husband was thinking of going back down for that.. Is there any allowed
Practice.. I don't want to compete.. I shoot crossbow and would love to just be
able to do some shooting. I really couldn't do it in Germany (the laws are
unbelievable) and the archery range on Hood can sometimes be hard to do.

Maire