[Ansteorra] anyone from the Court of King Alfred

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jan 23 15:09:13 PST 2008

Good Lady,

Dear Reverend Mother Mary Loquacious
Abbess, Wilton Abbey
Dear Reverend Mother I would be honored to pray with you for Peace. I am taking this pilgrimage for the good of my soul. I come from the Western Isle and are both Scot and Pict and Norse. We in the Western Isle and the Pictish area around were converted by St Colombia many many years ago. Could you direct me to some holy  places I should stop at on my way to King Alfred Court?
Will the King's Lady be with you? May I inquire as to her name? I would like to honor her with a small gift.
Duchess Willow de Wisp