[Ansteorra] FW: Weather for Queen's Champion

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:07:35 PST 2008

Yep, here in McKinney we are going to have a wintery mix tonight through
tomorrow with it not leaving until Friday night.

I will not be getting on the road for the event until Saturday morning.
Thankfully I am only 2 hours from the site. I do not like driving in the ice
in these parts. Downright hairy. That and my car is having some new car
service going on, they gave me a rental that is just bulky and difficult to
drive. And I thought the husband's Honda Ridgeline was bulky, this thing
while smaller than his truck is so high up I cannot see the hood!

Definitely not driving anywhere in that thing.

Chiara Francesca