[Ansteorra] anyone from the Court of King Alfred

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 19:48:51 PST 2008

Your Grace,
Although I am no longer under holy orders, my first vocation in the Known World was that of a monk. The brothers of Lindisfarne taught me to read and write, and I know my Pater Noster. It would be my honor to join your party, and to attend your spiritual needs as best I can, in the absence of one more learned in God's work.
Paedric

"willowdewisp at juno.com" <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote: Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Dear Lady your goods seem very worthy. I would love for you to come with us. Your company will make a long trip more bearable. I hate traveling in wagons.
Do you know of any holy men that might attend us?
Duchess Willow de Wisp