[Ansteorra] ISO Contessa Vanessa

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 17:27:28 PST 2008

just got your note,I've been under the weather for a few days.  I can bring you any number oa towels that you would like tohave. Are you sure 75 will be enough?  Let me know.  Can't wait to see ya!   If you want to call my number is 918-951-2837
  In Your Service, Love Aurora

Vanessa <contessavanessa at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi,
Just wanted to check in with you again before Tribute.
Do you still have the 75 towels or did one of the
other autocrates pick them up? If someone else has
them, please let me know who. If not please bring
them to Kingdom A&S in Northkeep or give me a shout.
Thank you so much.
vanessa