[Ansteorra] A question about freedom from the Western Region

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 08:01:18 PST 2008

It has been a while since I filled out a memebership
form but I recall having to state what group I was a
part of and it was printed on my card.  Now here is my
question. (I don't know whether my zip is Elfsea or
SLR this is just for discussions sake) Lets say I live
in the Shire of Loch Ruadh, I however chose to play
with DFT and enter Canton of Dragons Fire Tor on my
membership application. Does my membership count for
LR's numbers per the zip code or does it count for DFT
per my choice?
--- Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com>