[Ansteorra] Reminder: A&S open house

Shawn Willey shawnw762 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:04:38 PST 2008

Greetings,

A gentle reminder that this Sunday , Jan 27 we will be hosting an A&S open
house from 12 noon until whenever people decide to leave.

If the weather cooperates, we will fire up the grill, otherwise we will make
a pot of stew or chili...bring your projects to work on as well as munchies
and beverages...and ideas for classes you wish to teach, or want to see
taught so we can plan a calender for this next year.

the address is
1529 Bosque Dr
Garland TX 75040

972-805-6018

directions:

make your best way to george bush turnpike east. Exit at Firewheel Pkwy  (
you have no choice but to exit, it ends there) and turn right to Pleasant
Valley Rd. Turn right to Buckingham. turn left 1 block to Bosque Dr, and
turn left again.

YIS
Lord Torquil Seaumus of the Dragon's Laire
MoAS , Steppes
( from the hand of his scribe, Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi)