[Ansteorra] Important-please read

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 12:45:45 PST 2008

Annes (and others)
Several officers I know have a gmail email account to which email sent to an @ansteorra.org address is forwarded.  The Kingdom VScribe can redirect the ansteorra.org email addresses as necessary.  Therefore you don't need to notify people to update their address books, as the email forwarding will take care of that automatically.

Cheers,
Alden