[Ansteorra] knights in America

Russell S russellschraeder at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 16:57:42 PST 2008

Good Sir Richard,

  I do not think that HE Bors was talking of or condoning slavery or racism in any form, for the last line tells all "Gone with the Wind"  great book and movie.  I believe he is saying that only in Ansteorra and the SCA as a whole, that Knights have not taken their last bow, that Gallantry and our Ladies Fair still remain.

  Just my interpretation and knowing the opening of Gone with the Wind.
  Lord Ulrich von Brixen

Richard Morgan <rmorgan at satx.rr.com> wrote:
  Baron Bors,
Would you please explain what you are trying to say here! There are several
ways that this could be interpreted; a couple of which I take great offence
to. First, I am a Gentleman and I was born in the south this however does
not mean that I in any way condone or will tolerate the abomination of
slavery or racism of any kind. Furthermore the implication that our kingdom
in some way is bringing back the horror of that time is slanderous.
Hopefully your intent was different than it appears and I am over reacting.

Please Advise
Sir Richard ap Morgan