[Ansteorra] Event Locations

Haraldr Bassi (Ansteorra lists) ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Mon Jan 7 17:16:12 PST 2008

Greetings from another relative newcomer to Ansteorra,

Replying publicly so that future event staff will hear my request as well... May I also suggest encouraging
people to use street numbers and street names that resolve in the various mapping software and commonly used
GPS navigation systems.

Most events I've attended in this kingdom I've had to guess and search to find something I could enter into
the GPS systems in my vehicles to guide me on my way around this new, to me, kingdom. I know that some
kingdoms have a requirement that to be 'official' the event needs to have a street address or state 'no street
address'. But even most of those events always had an actual street address when you drove out there with a
GPS system :)

Thanks for listening,
Haraldr