[Ansteorra] Event Locations

Ceallach mac Donal ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Mon Jan 7 18:37:38 PST 2008

A bit of playing around with Google Maps, Google Earth, or whatever
Microsoft's web map is will let you find out the coordinates for a
place, i.e.

Camp Camwood @ 30.117178,-95.807261

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Camp+Camwood+%4030.117178,-95.807261&ie=UTF8&ll=30.117364,-95.807261&spn=0.010877,0.013669&t=h&z=16&om=1

*chuckle* I've actually gotten a Google "My Maps" with most of the SCA
event sites within a four hour drive of Austin in it  now.

Ceallach