[Ansteorra] comments on Western Region problem

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Wed Jan 9 08:58:18 PST 2008

I'm hearing alot about this distance thing... What kind of distances are we talking about here? We have members that come in from Altus, which is about an hour away... But they don't get to come to every weekly meeting and most of the later-in-the-evening one are kinda out since they have to include drive time back home... Just kinda curious...

  R the O

Paul DeLisle <ferretpd at gmail.com> wrote:
  The essence of this "breeding ground" is the local groups. If the number of
"local groups" is reduced to two, the distances involved to "belong" to a
group are simply too far for any reasonable person to consider travelling
regularly.