[Ansteorra] BB&C and no fighting

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:59:05 PST 2008

> And, I know several bards that also do voice heraldry. Turn it into a Pas> and you're sucking them into the vortex of conflicting interest as well.
> Hedwig (cook and wife of a fighter/bard)
_I_ didn't want fighting either. Blame the Baron of Stargate.
He's the militant one. I think enough fighters of every stripe
are brewers, bards, drinkers, cooks or eaters that they could
come and appreciate a nice non-fighting period event.

Gunthar
Who has been known to put on armor every once in a while.