[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:06:52 PST 2008

Sadly, I must agree with Ivo's opinion.

My interest would wane greatly if fighting were officially organized.
It has been my unfortunate experience that adding fighting to a
thematically wet event creates an atmosphere where a gentle lady
should  not make a solitary camp.

Perhaps most gentle ladies have either escort or are more daring than
myself - such would not be difficult to attain - but an event using a
tavern brawl as an organized thematic element would be noisome and
uninviting despite the opportunity to cook with Gunthar, or learn from
other artisans.

Si'le inghean ui MagAoidh