[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Jan 9 11:00:17 PST 2008

I'm a Don and Centurion.  I'll come to the event, and I don't want fighting
there

Gunthar's a knight and a Count.  He'll come to the event, and he doesn't
want fighting there.

Has anybody yet documented any fighters who actually want fighting at this
event?  Or are we trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist, to help
people who don't want the help?

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

P.S. I'm tempted to suggest that if we add a Pas, and fencing brawls, and
archery, and enough other fighting activities to this event, then maybe
some other branch could put on a non-fighting event that same weekend to
focus on non-fighting interests like bardcraft, brewing and cooking.