[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 11:41:11 PST 2008

Agreed....and going the way of "something for everyone" makes it pretty
much the same as every other event, so it would lose that which would
make it special to the focus group (bards, brewers, and cooks).  There's
often a question of, "How do we get more people (or subset X) to come?"
Well, for this particular event the powers that be are planning food,
entertainment, and booze....that seems like a pretty good draw to me! :)

Alden