[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Jan 9 11:49:14 PST 2008

I appreciate Master Tivar's comment and Mistress Kaitlyn's clarification is
spot on. This is an opportunity for *us* to define the terms. Make
suggestions and identify pros and cons.

Some have reasonably asked, "What problem are we trying to fix?"

The question has been posed on the GC list and is currently pending a
response. Regardless of the response, I find it reasonable for any business
entity (profit or not-for-profit) to brainstorm ideas to improve revenue,
reduce costs, and increase value regardless of whether they are currently
under control or not.

-=Armand=-