[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:31:42 PST 2008

> If this was needed I'd suggest flipping that idea and> have the "must fight" folks maybe do something off> site similar to a big practice and when it was over> they could come enjoy the evening with the Official> event or head home as their wants/needs dictated.> Robert
Personally, I don't see it as a "must need". There isn't
fighting at Kingdom A&S, none at 12th Night, ditto for
King's College. But they have good attendance.
This also isn't meant to be a huge event. It's a gathering
and sharing of ideas. And I think if folk wanted it, a
Pas or fighter practice or whatever during the day
would be fine. The main thrust of this event is that
night when all the elements get together and have
fun.

Gunthar