[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with shopping!)

Benjamin Berry bbwaco at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 12:41:04 PST 2008

To All Concerned,

I am not a Don or Count or any type of Peer. I am however a member in the SCA and a brewer of wine and mead. I enjoy the elements of fighting but agree that they do tend to take over events for the most part. I do not have much pull since I hold only an AOA, but I would travel to the event that is being discussed. My thoughts on this are that an event of this nature would help to bring back the original idea before the fighting took the forefront.

I might bother some by that last comment but as I am involved in the arts as well as fighting, I feel the way I do. I have been playing on and off for over a decade and have seen what a lot of you have. I will admit that being my local group's A&S Minister may make me a bit biased on the subject but I look forward to hearing more on this idea.

Uilliam