[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 13:39:21 PST 2008

Another note to the side...

I just read from someone in Atlantia that they have a $5 administrative
charge for fighter authorization cards instead of requiring paid
membership to fight. This makes sense to me because, no matter how much
$ we pay corporate in membership fees or the NMS I doubt they will
offer kingdoms a stipend to cover the costs of printing and issuing
these cards.

~ Kat M.