[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:23:58 PST 2008

Sez who?  Was it published in the Black Star?  Read into law during Court?
Now if the crown states it, it has the force of law for that reign, but it
has to be published in the rules for it to be lasting beyond their reign.

JP

On Jan 9, 2008 5:51 PM, Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The adjective
 hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight
place."