[Ansteorra] Bards, brewers and cooks

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 18:26:24 PST 2008

Isn't that what I tell my sons when they say.. we are bored.  There is always something to do at any event ... dishes to wash, floors to sweep, kids to help watch...garbage patrol.. so many jobs sooo few to do them...

Just remebmer no matter what the event.. go for the fun of it.. isn't that why we go

Kaitlan

"lambdakennels1 at juno.com" <lambdakennels1 at juno.com> wrote: I personally feel too much attention is given to fighters and not enough to other people.  If you look at most events, the artisians, bards, heralds, and such are putting on the event, even if it is a fighter only event.  The A&S competition, except for Steppes Artisian and Kingdom A&S, usually gets short shift while the fighting takes center stage.  At many events, there is nothing for a non-fighter to do if they are not part of the event crew.  Wouldn't it be nice if just once the fighters put on an event for the artisans, bards, and heralds?  No fighting allowed.  Any fighter who complained of boredom could be given a job to do to keep them from being bored.  (You are bored?  We will find you something to do!).

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK

In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that votes.