[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jan 9 18:33:45 PST 2008

Most injuries are not from the list. They are from camping. Even dancing
generates more injuries than the list! At least that was true when I was
keeping statistics. And the waviers we sign when we fight primarily show we
knew we were doing something risky. I've been told by an attorney that in
many places you cannot waive most of these rights.

Caelin