[Ansteorra] Member or Not?

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Thu Jan 10 07:54:26 PST 2008

You might also recall that from a period around the year 2000, until Jan. 2006 the TOTAL membership was counted toward group status. Not just the Sustaining membership. And this does cover the time frame for an "SCA Generation" as has been discussed here before. Therefore it's can be easy to lose track of the "various" ways that group status membership has changed over the years.

Baron Michel mac Donnchaid