[Ansteorra] Member or Not?

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 10 11:41:17 PST 2008

Aye Tivar besides who needs 5 copies of the blackstar anyway. My wife and
myself both have Sustaining memberships but she gets the CA instead of the
Blackstar, our son gets the family membership... why? So we dont have to
fill out that paperwork every time... oh wait they made us fill it out
anyway at the last 2 events... The point was made by Sir Burke... where is
the change made and when? Show us in black and white there Pug Baiter not in
your or crowns opinion...

Chass or Rundel aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Muddeler of Mead