[Ansteorra] family vs sustaining memberships

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Jan 10 13:00:36 PST 2008

I believe any level of membership is good to be an officer with the
requirement that either your membership level gets you a Black Star _Or_
that you reside someplace that does receive one so that you have access
to the publication to see changes to rules and laws.

So a family membership usually covers this but an associate membership
does not necessarily provide this unless you live with a sustaining member.

That is my understanding but I am not sure where that is defined.

Claire