[Ansteorra] Western Region drive times

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 20:23:14 PST 2008

Many a trip I have made through Delaware going from New Jersey to Baltamore.

Mike Dudley <casualgeek at gmail.com> wrote:  I was there when Caer Adamant was founded....a long time ago. Delaware is
about 30 minutes drive across at its widest and maybe an hour and half top
to bottom. Back then at least, most of the meetings and such where around
the Dover area, so nobody had more than about a 45 minute drive to get
there. Not quite in the same league as Lochacs baronies.

Goes back to lurking, just had to comment about my old home. :)

Collwyn O'Snowdon.

On Jan 10, 2008 3:02 PM, Mike Wyvill wrote:

> Not just Lochac. The entire state of Delaware is the Shire of Caer
> Adamant.
>
> > Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:54:11 -0800> From: dbw6969 at yahoo.com> To:
> ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Western Region
> drive times> > As an additional side note, has anyone seen the size> of a
> few of Lochacs baronies? Maybe some ideas and> hints could be snagged from
> them.> Robert

- Mike (aka Collwyn)
casualgeek at gmail.com
http://www.jmtimeless.com