[Ansteorra] family vs sustaining memberships

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jan 10 21:46:32 PST 2008

First, the corporate documents say you must have a kingdom newsletter
available to you as in delivered to your address in order to be an officer.
They explicitly allow a lower membership level than subscribing as long as
that is true.

Second, what is a voting member. I don't think there is anything in Corpora
about voting. Some local groups require voting on certain expenditures, but
that is their option. I think you just mean a membership that is counted in
determining the minimum membership of a group.

Caelin on Andrede