[Ansteorra] Dissolutions..pop numbers..

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jan 11 08:30:14 PST 2008

You may have both the Seneschal and Reeve at the same address only with
permission from the Kingdom Exchequer who will usually require that the
Seneschal not have signing authority and will require additional controls on
the accounts. It is considered an exception and is usually only allowed when
there are no possible candidates for either job other than the two in
question. It is a sign the group is in trouble.

Caelin on Andrede