[Ansteorra] Dissolutions..pop numbers..

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 11 14:12:51 PST 2008

Elizabeth, you are being overly defensive and reading more into my
message than what I actually wrote.  I was simply pointing out that the
healthy of a branch is about more than just raw numbers or officers on
the roster.  There are more factors that have to be considered.

I never wrote that I knew, felt, or had any opinion on the relative
health of any of the branches involved.  Only that there were other
factors that had to be considered.

Regards,

-EA