[Ansteorra] The Western Region

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 18:37:39 PST 2008

>From what I've seen, it's pretty much a done deal; however, doing 5 at once
might change the mix.  If not, then at the next BOD meeting , when the
zapping of the 5 Shires come up; they'll say, "How regrettable. Next item on
the agenda?"  or something very similar.  As far as they are concerned,
groups come; groups go....

However, there can still be a GREAT life after being trashed out by the
Ansteorra.  Contact me off line for details.  :)

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/