[Ansteorra] Dissolutions..pop numbers..

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jan 11 13:38:14 PST 2008

If the kingdom officers feel that there is evidence that the officer
pool is not large enough then it is possibly because they cant find
enough qualified applicants for the jobs or that the ones who are
applying and being given the positions aren't doing everything they need
to be doing.

The health of a branch is about a lot more than just raw numbers or the
names on a roster.

Alright this is true but I have know Baronies that are having problems filling officer rosters and getting volunteers for jobs. If we are going to start axing groups because they lack acceptable replacement then we need to publish the requirements and make sure everyone in the kingdom knows about them.
willow