[Ansteorra] An inquiry

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Sat Jan 12 21:10:27 PST 2008

I've always thought it was kind of neat that our Kingdom depends on a trial of arms. I think it's exciting to watch and it must be doubly exciting for those who are able to participate in the actual competition. And, at the end of the day, the Society is about having a good medieval-like time.

  But I also like that the people whom are competing must be acceptable to the Crown and that their reign is six months long. This is good because it helps keep our Crowns from becoming *too* burned out and because no Crown can keep *everyone* happy and we can all rest easy knowing that, to most of us, six months is not an overly long time to be unhappy about it. (Although it probably seems alot longer to whomever is wearing the Crown. Heavy is the head... :D )

  R the O

Catrin ferch Maelgwn <ladycatrin at gmail.com> wrote:
  Can you really imagine the row if the entire kingdom had to come to a
consensus about something every six months?

-Catrin ferch Maelgwn