[Ansteorra] wooden things people need to play

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Sun Jan 13 07:18:08 PST 2008

New topic:
What are some wooden things you need to play in the SCA but can't find easily?  For example, someone yesterday at coronation asked me to make some lucets, as they could not find them any place but Gulf War.  What else do you need but can't find?  I am restricting this to wooden things because I work in wood.  Can't help you with the metal, clothing, etc.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK