[Ansteorra] Coronation - Thank yous

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:13:55 PST 2008

To the Coronation Event Steward,
Thank you very much for hosting such a wonderful event.  The decorations in
the Hall took me back to the Dream.  I forgot how modern the facility was,
because of how well it was decorated.

I also know that there is no way this could have been a one person job, so I
would also like to extend my appreciation to the crew who made this work.
It was done very well and I had a great time despite the current
administrative changes.

And lastly,
To all those who came out, thank you for being a part of my experience.  I
have met so many new and wonderful people and you all are the reason I still
love our game and our Kingdom.

L. Elizabeth Blackthorne