[Ansteorra] How to help the West

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jan 13 21:15:44 PST 2008

All marshals appear on a roster.  Even just an inspecting marshal is
acting as a safety officer on behalf of the SCA.  You can not have any
marshal activity at anything SCA official  without having a Marshal In
Charge.  Since they act officer on behalf of the SCA they must have an
SCA membership.

You can have every little checkbox on your authorization card filled out
but the moment your membership lapses you are not a marshal.  Renew your
membership and as long as your authorization hasn't lapsed yer a marshal
again.

You can fight without a membership but you can not be the marshal in
charge of anything without a membership.

-EA