[Ansteorra] Pay-2-play, Pay-2-fight, Pay-2-whatever...

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 01:53:48 PST 2008

Kaitlan Roisendubh wrote:
> Why would they sue for getting hurt when they wilingly go on to the list to fight.  would be like sueing because your parachute didn't open and you packed it yourself.
>
> No one forces anyone onto the list... you take your chances... that is life
>
> But then some will sue for an ingrown toenail these days...
>
> L. Kaitlan Roisendubh

While individuals can and do sue for lots of silly reasons, the main
protection is against insurance companies.  Someone gets hurt at an
event, they go to the doctor, the doctor's office submits a claim to the
insurance company, the insurance company say "who can we get
reimbursement from?"

--Perronnelle

--
Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said.  -- Mel
Brooks