[Ansteorra] What was your favorite event?

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 09:27:56 PST 2008

I've only been to 2 events (so far).  Defender which was a blast even though
it was hot, sticky, hot, humid (did I mention hot?).
Second was Border March where I attempted to drown myself inside my tent.
But it was fun and piffle on everyone who thought I was going to pack my
tent up during the night and flee.  A. I would have drowned just getting to
my truck and B.  I don't quit just because at the moment it isn't fun.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/